General conditions of rental
General conditions of rental.
I – GENERAL PROVISIONS
The lessee will in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the expiration of the lease period initially specified in this contract.
II – USE OF PREMISES
The tenant will enjoy renting a peaceful way and will make good use according to the purpose of the premises.
On departure, the tenant agrees to leave the furnished house/gite as clean as found on arrival.
No rental to third parties.
The owner will provide accommodation in accordance with the description stated and will maintain them in good order.
III – DEPOSIT OR GUARANTEE – ADVANCE ON CONSUMPTION
At the client’s arrival, a deposit is requested by the owner. The latter is fixed at € 250 for the winter period (October to May) and 450 € for the summer period (June-September). € 150 for the weekend.
It will be returned to the tenant up to 8 days after his departure after inventory of fixtures or if necessary will be returned less the cost of restoring leased premises (€ 60 package if the cleaning is required) or replacement fees for the available elements and equipment. If the deposit is insufficient, the contractor undertakes to make up the sum.
For our animal friends a € 150 deposit is required for the duration of stay.
For the winter period (from October to April maybe more depending on the weather conditions) an immediate advance on the electricity consumption of € 60.00 is required, promotion or not (portable heaters are prohibited). The 60, 00€ deposit will not be deposited with a bank. Heating distribution 60% by day (Peak Hours) and 40% by night (Off-peak Hours).
IV – NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
The number of tenants cannot exceed the maximum capacity stated on the contract (4+2 max), unless expressly requested by you. An additional charge will be then prorated based on the number of people.
A rental may not exceed 90 consecutive days.
V – ANIMALS
Animals, even pets, are not allowed, except small animals and after agreement with the owner or his representative.
VI – a – STATE INVENTORY.IMPERATIVES: THE BINS MUST BE EMPTY ON YOUR DEPARTURE
The inventory and inventory of furniture and fittings will be made and signed at the beginning and end of stay by the landlord and tenant.
VI – b – OPTIONS
1) It is possible, at the signing of the inventory of fixtures on arrival, to specify if you wish to have some chargeable services:
– Sheet 15€ per bed
– Bathroom linen 8€ per person
– Table linen 8€
– Bed made on arrival 5 € per bed
– Housekeeping at exit 30€
– Nexpresso Capsule 4,00€ the 10
VII – PAYMENT
The reservation takes effect once the tenant sends the owner the deposit amount and after receipt. The deposit paid by credit card via Internet sets your booking dates immediately. These have priority because they are faster for bookings and locks the schedule for your chosen dates.
The payment of the rent will be paid on day of arrival to the gite either by holiday vouchers, bank check, cash or credit card by using your email address which needs to be accessible for the payment.
If the tenant delays his arrival, he shall notify the owner in advance and send the payment of the rent according to the originally scheduled date.
VII-I – TOURIST TAX
A tourist tax of 0, 50 € (2015) per person (over 11 years) per day will be added to the rent from 15 June to 15 September.
VII-II – PRICES AND DATES ON OUR WEB SITE
Only the dates and prices displayed on our web sites in French are references with regard to booking.
When you leave something in the Gite after your departure and you want to recover it afterwards, we can send it via the Post Office. We take a flat fee of € 15.00 and this is added to cost of sending it through the Post office »
VIII – INTERRUPTION OF STAY
In the event of early termination of the stay by the tenant, and if the owner’s liability is not questioned, there will be no refund, except for the deposit under the conditions specified above (see III).
IX – DECLARATION DU BAILLEUR
The Lessor declares being the owner of the apartment and having the full and free possession of it during the period specified in chapter 3.
The Lessor proves his ownership through an EDF receipt, a copy of the property tax or any other official document.
X – OBLIGATIONS DU PRENEUR
– The Lessee will use the house and its furniture and equipment peacefully and as per the use defined in the lease, and will be responsible of any damages or degradations that could happen during the lease in the house of which he has sole use.
– The Lessee will maintain the house leased and give it back in a normal state of cleanliness at the end of his contract. If objects appearing in the inventory are broken or deteriorated, the Lessor will ask for their replacement value.
– The Lessee will keep a normal noise level as to not bother neighbors, especially those created by TV, Radio and others.
– The Lessee will have no appeal against the Lessor in case of theft or degradation to the house leased.
– The Lessee will respect the maximum capacity of the house leased as quoted in the house descriptive he was given.
– The Lessee may not object to the visit of the premises if the Lessor or his representative so requests.
– [Failing to return the premises to a clean state, the Lessee agrees to take at his expense the cleaning that the Lessor will be forced to perform according to the fee schedule annexed to this contract.] (Note: the Lessee may be offered to opt for a cleaning fee at departure.)
XI – CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
IMPERATIVES: THE BINS MUST BE EMPTY ON YOUR DEPARTURE
All cancellations must be notified by a registered letter or a telegram:
a) Before arrival:
In general, the deposit is not refundable; however, it will be refunded, less an allowance of 25% for administrative costs and various proceedings, when the gite is re-rented for the same period and at the same price.
b) If the lessee does not show up on the day mentioned on the contract:
After a period of 24 hours and without giving notice to the owner:
The present contract becomes null and void.
The deposit is not refundable.
The owner is free to dispose of his gite.
c) In case of a cancellation by the owner:
He shall reimburse the lessee double the amount of the deposit received.
d) Not presenting your multi-risk home insurance covering resort related risks on or before the entry into the premises may be cause for contract nullification.
XII – ASSURANCE.
The tenant is required to compulsorily insure the premises rented which is entrusted to him. He must therefore check if his insurance contract covers resort related risks (vacation rental). Otherwise, he should add the necessary extension. In all cases he must provide a certificate issued by the insurance company on or before arrival at the scene. The owner may refuse access to the property if the tenant is unable to prove his insurance cover. Insurance is compulsory only for French.